Friday 15 April 2016

What would time do to you

"time is TIME" installation at MDW2016 by Citizen. 


On this date a month ago, I was having a day that could only be described as agonizing at the very least. 

A month later today, I am here sitting at my desk, pressing on my chin pimple and feeling my pulses underneath it (which is making me slightly irritated. It's as if my pimple is silently morhphing into its own life and devising an eventual coup d'etat against me). 

One more month later on the 15th May, I will be having a severe post-holiday blues from a 2-week Taiwan trip (IMMASHOEGGPSYTA!!).


Such, is the nonchalance of time. 

It has no concern of your state at the current moment, let alone promising to give you the same thing again after a fixed (yet insignificant - cos really, what makes one year so remarkably different from one year and one day) interval of time.

Thinking on this line of thought, it seems like wedding anniversaries are as commercially manufactured as Valentines' Day. 

OKAYZ REALISATION ON HOW LIFE HAS CHEATED US ALL ENDS HERE.
NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE WEEEEKEND!

On this note, isn't it funny how human pretend that they only have 2 precious days of weekend by voluntarily depriving themselves and planting their asses in offices for the other 5 days? And yet they are always overjoyed when they claim back the 2 days which they already had in the first place.

somebardy stops me here plz.